“Change in the digital marketing arena is omnipresent. There are always new opportunities to be innovative. That’s why I constantly reevaluate my way of working to gain the best results for my clients.”
Julia Fellner, MA
I’m currently offering social media and digital strategy consulting to the following companies.
A brand-new blogging platform about travel and culture in Austria & Barbados.
- creating a brand identity
- advertising the blog
- writing newsletters, building subscriber list
- travel blog for millennials and expats, with an inside/outside view of culture
- acquiring affiliate partners
Wolfpack Productions creates award-winning web series and sketches
- reviewing previous strategy and analyzing social media performance
- creating concept for new marketing strategy and how to implement it
Christopher Rithin, Executive Producer & Creative Director: “We were having problems with our social media marketing. Julia Fellner created a clear strategy that highlighted key points in how to develop our audience in a thorough and detailed breakdown. Julia’s plan has given us the ability to think about marketing in a new way and we are now seeing the benefits of this. Connecting more with our audience, growing and developing a relationship with them.”
Copywriting (English and German)
- blog posts
- landing pages
- edits/rewrites of website texts
I have done copywriting projects for digital marketing agencies and companies with digital products, such as WordPress Plug-ins.
Feel free to request access to my writing portfolio by emailing me.
FELiX offers memory training and care for people with dementia
- developing the brand identity (value proposition, brand story, how the brand relates to the organizational structure)
- consulting on the different possibilities, which digital marketing offers
- creating social media accounts
- analysis of all online media accounts, including the website (Google Analytics)
- creating content marketing plans
- E-mail marketing
- event management support
- creating media and marketing reports
- Facebook advertising
- writing, directing and producing videos (simple stop-motion animation, pitch video etc.)
Andrea Stix: “Digital Marketing has helped us communicate better with our younger target groups. The bounce off rate on the website has decreased and especially the blog helps us to develop our credibility as experts. Julia’s content plan helps us to keep up our progress.”
Two of my novels and short stories have been published.
Digital and overall Marketing Strategy
- choosing suitable channels for marketing and community building
- creating media plans
- building the brand
- conducting specific campaigns (e.g. Christmas, anniversary of publication etc.)
- organizing events, such as workshops
- creating content for social media
- regular newsletter
- blogging for different target groups, e.g. Self-publishing Handbook, which was then published as e-Book
- sold enough books to reach breakeven with publishing costs
- a growing community and platform
- long-term retention of audience
TEDx are indepdendently organized TED events, which aim at supporting ideas worth spreading.
- content marketing & blogging
- support of event management
- guest blogger for Metropole
The blog keeps the community active between the annual sold out events.
The Mirus Project was a Lean start-up, which produces customized educational materials for children with learning disabilities.
- brand building and communications
- contacting potential customers and leads
- customer relationship management
- product testing with potential customers
Although the Mirus Project was closed down when all of its founders parted ways after graduating from the course, in which they had met, it was an amazing experience to see children enjoying the learning discs.